Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Break Fun

So this is a little late but that's ok. I was able to go down to Provo to be with my family for Thanksgiving and I got to see a bunch of friends while down there.

So a good friend Jill just got engaged and I am so excited for her! So a bunch of us got together one night to go out to dinner and so I could meet her fiance and APPROVE! Oh, and by the way, I do approve. They couldn't be more perfect for each other. I absolutely love the girls that came with us, some of them I haven't seen in like a year so it was so much fun to catch up and to laugh about all of our fun times.

The second picture down from the right are probably my two most favorite people, Jill and Chelsea. I met these two girls a few months after my accident and from the time we met we have become such dear friends. They've been there in my happiest times and been there for me to have a shoulder to cry on. We don't get to see each other as much as we used to, but with these two girls in the room it's a party and I love them.

So these pictures are a little bit embarassing and funny at the same time but that's ok. Aubrey and I were waiting in my van for a friend right before we went to In-N-Out and well, we got a little bored waiting so we decided to use my camera to entertain us. I hope you guys enjoy these pictures and hopefully Aubrey won't kill me for putting them up. Haha, love you girl! IN -N-OUT HAS FINALLY COME TO PROVO!! :)


Yes, the rumors are all true. We finally have an In-N-Out like ten minutes away from my house and that was probably the one thing I was most excited for when going to Provo was to get a good hamburger and fries. The last time I was here was about three and a half years ago in good old Southern California. And I have to admit while we were eating here a part of me felt like I was in California. Lol. :) I went with Justin and Andrea who are soon to be married on the 8th of January. Woot woot! It was a lot of fun. Luckily we went right before the lunch rush so we didn't have to stand in line for very long. As much as I love In-N-Out, I don't think I would stand in a three hour line. Of course, we had to be cool and get some sweet lookin hats.

Well Thanksgiving break quickly came to an end and now it is almost time for Christmas Break to start. I'm in finals week and hopefully I do good on all my tests and then no school for a month! I can't believe how time flies. But I'm loving life and couldn't be happier. :)


1 comment:

  1. i found your blog! wahoo! hope you're doing well. we're moving to CA this summer, so i'd love to see you before we go. will you be down in provo at all before july? i hope so! you need to meet Mila. Woah - has it been that long? hopefully see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete