Monday, November 23, 2009

Conference weekend.

Yes, I know, this was a long time ago, but that's ok. Conference weekend I was able to go down to Provo and see my beautiful neice, Sophia, and isn't she just the cutest! Especially that bottom left picture, lol! Anyways, I was lucky enough to get tickets to the second session of conference on Saturday. I went with my good friend Maria (top right). It was so much fun! And spiritual, might I add. I absolutely love conference! It is one of my most favorite times of year, where for two days I get to hear from the great leaders of our church and learn so much! While we were waiting for conference to start, my cousin, Nancy, decided to scare the crap out of me! Of course, that was not intentional. I guess I'm just a really jumpy person. Anyways, that's the first time I got to see her since she got married. So I was lucky enough to meet her new husband. And can I just say they are the cutest couple! After conference, Maria, her sisters, and I all went to Cafe Rio. Mmmmmmmmm! I love this place! All in all, it was a really fun weekend! I can't wait to read the conference talks again in the Ensign. Which, by the way, I just got. Perfect! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment