Monday, July 13, 2009

Only the coolest 4th of July EVER!!!

So this is only a week and a half late... but that's ok. My 4th of July was so awesome! Me and my brothers all went to the annual 4th of July parade here in Provo, and it was crazy fun. It amazes me how many people wake up early or spend the night all over the parade route to watch all the exciting floats, and of course, the giant balloons lol. This great holiday just brings families together. If you've never been to Provo for the 4th of July, it is the place to be.Daniel and Antoinette brought little baby Sophia to the parade. And isn't her outfit cute... Well I'm biased because I'm the one who got it for her ha ha.
After the parade Jeremy, Jeffrey, Daniel, Antoinette, and I all walked down to the Freedom Festival. It was crazy hot, and I swear a thousand people were there but it was still crazy fun. It was still lots of fun to walk around and look at all the boutiques and little shops. There were some pretty interesting things, and of course, lots of cute items as well. After a while of walking around, we all went and relaxed under a tree and listened to the great performers they had.
These pics were right before Stadium of fire started, we were super excited
The other best part of the day was going to the Stadium of Fire with my friends Maria and Fred. It was sooo much fun!! Shedaisy and the Jonas Brothers were the performers. Jonas Brothers aren't my favorite, but they actually did a really good job. Everyone was going crazy when they came onstage.
So Maria and I got a little glowstick happy haha. We all had them all over us oh ya and hanging every place on my chair it was great.

You gotta watch this video. The fireworks are just awesome, and a great song to go along with it!
Well the whole night was a blast. We had great seats and an amazing firework show. I have to say I think this years Stadium of Fire totally beats out last years. In your face Miley Cyrus! Lol She just didn't put on a good show last year. But the Jonas Brothers and Shedaisy did awesome. Oh and also Glenn Beck. All in all it was just a great day. I loved it!! I've decided the 4th of July is my new favorite holiday. :)
See, told ya we got a little glow stick happy lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment